A short while after Ryanair cancelled its Chania to Athens flights and scrapped flights between Heraklion and Geneva run by partner LaudaMotion, RyanAir announced the launch of a new four-time -a -week Athens to Heraklion service with
- Reduced checked-in bag fees – lower €25 fee, bigger 20kg bag allowance
- Connecting flights at Rome, Milan & Porto with more airports to follow
- Ryanair Rooms with 10% off Travel Credit
- Ryanair Transfers – wider choice of ground transport with new partner Car Trawler
- Punctuality Promise – 90% of our flights will be on time
- Price Promise – find a cheaper fare and Ryanair will refund the difference + €
The service will start in June and tickets are on sale at the Ryanair website.